Shop It To Me; Internet Bliss


Back in the olden days of junior high, one of my older friends Melissa sent me a link to a website that would change the way I shopped on the internet. Being a middle schooler, I sent it along to my shopaholic of a best friend Lauren and deleted it from my life. Six years later while cleaning Lauren's wardrobe she picked up a shirt and joked that it was a piece of history, the first item she ever bought from Shop It To Me. That night Shop It To Me re-entered my life in a major way, changing the way I shop internet clearance sales forever.


Being a savvy shopper was how I was raised. When I go onto a webstore, the first thing I check is the site's clearance. Especially in the cases of high-end designer brands, if you buy at regular ticket price you will put a nice dent into your checking account. This simply does not do for a poor college student who splits her summer days between being a nanny and waitressing to afford classes and keeping her closet at a top notch.

The biggest issue with weeding through Nemian's clearance is that when you finally find that perfect Marc Jacobs blazer at the perfect price, it is never ever in your size. Solving this problem, enter Shop It To Me.


This little gem of a website has truly revolutionized the way I shop online. Long gone are the days of tediously scrolling over pages and pages of clearance items on Barneys. Shop It To Me send you all the items from the brands you love that are currently on clearance on a multitude of store sites, but only what is currently in your size.

Upon joining this free-membership shopping site, you select which brands (10 minimum) you are interested in receiving alerts on and then proceed to check what items you want alerts on and your sizes. Signing-up takes a whopping 10 minutes, if you are slow on a computer. Once you sign-up, you let the site know what days you want to receive your salemail on and then let the web work for you.



My salemail comes to my inbox twice a week, thrilling my inner miser at the thought of Design History cashmere in the double digits. As if finding these wonderful sales is not enough, from now until July 31, 2011 for every 10 people you sign-up for the site you will receive a $10 gift card to the store of your choice.

Shop It To Me has quickly made itself my favorite shopping site. If you are interested in checking out Shop It To Me for yourself, the link can be found under "Fashion Faves" on the sidebar.

Images, photos and screenshots are the property of Shop It To Me.com.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing Shop It To Me with your readers! We really appreciate it! So very happy to hear that our service has made shopping easier for you and you're finding great things. Great blog and fabulous post!

    xx Shop It To Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shop It To Me I'm so glad you liked the post! I hope you continue to enjoy Cashmere & Cowboy Boots--I know I will certainly continue to enjoy Shop It To Me!

    Xx--Morgan Michele

    ReplyDelete