Coming Soon

Hello again!

I have a lot planned for 2013. We launched our Tumblr just a few days ago - make sure to follow C&CB Attempts to Tumble for blog updates, quotable inspirations and hot-off-the-press fashion we just had to share.

While I learn how to use Tumblr in a useful way, I will also be bringing you new posts. My long promised piece about the evolution should be live by mid-February and I have several other things coming before that.

There will also be runway reviews of the FW'13 shows at NYFW, MBFW and of course more amazing photography from our lovely Mary Bove (I might just join in the fun once I learn how to use an SLR).

One of the biggest changes to come will be an updated layout. Let's be honest - ours is kind of dull - we're aware.

I will also be introducing a new feature shortly - an outfit of the week photo feature.

Keep reading, stay tuned!

XO, Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment