Happy First Birthday, Baby Blog!

One year ago today I was enraged at the comments that people had about my outfit ( a dress, a cashmere cardigan and an old pair of cowboy boots). I was inspired that there were people ready to speak up and tell the critics to hush before I even had a chance to reply. I was in awe of the power of cashmere and cowboy boots and so I started my third attempt at writing a blog. It was finally a success.

Morgan Harding / C&CB
One year later we have a staff of three (plus myself) and have written a good many articles about things that we feel matter. Whether it be the trends Lauren is seeing on the New York City streets, the little boutiques with big style in Northeastern Pennsylvania, pops of color coming from Mary Bove's camera lens or everything Scott feels that guys need to know about the upcoming style season; we have covered a lot. But we're not content with that just yet--not in the least. I have so much more planned for this site and our loyal and ever-growing readership base. Folks from Canada to the UAE will be enjoying so much more from Cashmere & Cowboy Boots, for we don't plan on going away anytime soon.

So today on the anniversary of our first ever post "Why Cashmere & Cowboy Boots?" I invite all of you to be yourselves! Put on that striking outfit that enrages, inspires and awes you and then raise a glass to individuality and style. Fashion is more than patterns and cut cloth, it's your life. Take pride in it, everyday.


Morgan Harding / C&CB
As a special gift from us to you on our first birthday, we will be offering you all a special discount from Milly NY on behalf of their newly launched ambassador program. This discount card can be printed, shared and spread to as many people as you wish and will be posted in a few short days. Use this code to treat yourself to an extra special something that epitomizes your style.

I do have one little favor to ask anyone and everyone who read this post. If you can please leave a comment on this page and tell me, briefly, why you read us it would be greatly appreciated and enjoyed. Feel free to tell us what you want to see on this site, as well.

Thanks for joining us on this oh-so-fashionable ride, we hope you keep reading.

1 comment: